Disassembling furniture is a big job, so it makes sense that you are wondering do packers and movers disassemble furniture. By choosing a full-service moving company, you will have experts performing all the tasks of your moving process, including furniture disassembly and assembly at your new business or home. Keep reading to learn what to expect.
Furniture Disassembly from the Pros
The good news about hiring full-service movers is that they can disassemble and move almost anything. The only items they can’t touch are hazardous substances, such as household cleaners, chemicals, batteries, and explosives. And they prefer to leave the valuables and essential documents in your care. Otherwise, leave the packing and moving to your trusted team.
Professional packers are trained and experienced in disassembling a wide range of furniture, appliances, and equipment to ensure safe and efficient transportation. Some of the items that professional packers can disassemble include:
- Beds: platform beds, bunk beds, and standard beds
- Tables: dining tables, coffee tables, and office desks
- Chairs: office chairs, dining chairs, and recliners
- Shelves: bookcases, dressers, closet shelving, and other types of storage units
- Cabinets: portable cabinets and large cabinet systems
- Appliances: refrigerators, washing machines, and dryers; while not all appliances come in multiple parts for disassembly, packers can prepare them for safe transport
- Exercise equipment: Treadmills, ellipticals, weight machines, and other types of exercise equipment
- Electronics and accessories: Computer desks, monitors, sound systems, and televisions
It’s important to note that not all items are suitable for disassembly. However, your packers will have the right supplies and packing techniques to prepare all furniture and appliances for safe, secure transport. It’s always best to consult with your moving company to determine the best course of action for your specific items. Make a list of the furniture items you need to move and go over it with them to create a packing plan.
Most moving companies will also set up your furniture and appliances at your new residence or business location, so you can ensure everything is ready to go once you get there.
Let Top Dawg Moving Provide Reliable Furniture Disassembly
Dealing with furniture disassembly and assembly can be one of the most stressful aspects of the moving process. Furniture can be bulky and awkward to move in one piece. However, the experts at Top Dawg Moving have professional strategies to protect your furniture and perform disassembly quickly and safely.
After loading up your furniture and moving it to your new home or business, our team will perform reassembly to ensure all items are in the proper place and ready for use. Our highly trained moving company has a streamlined system to facilitate optimal results for your residential or commercial move.
Do packers and movers disassemble furniture? At Top Dawg Movers, they do! Contact our friendly, full-service Alpharetta moving company today to learn more or request a quote.